Release Date: Mar 17, 2022
- Adds support for using a websocket connection as an alternative to webhooks.
- config verb was added to allow session-level speech defaults to be manipulated during a call.
- gather and transcribe now support voice activity detection, which can be used to delay the connection to a speech service until speech is detected. This can reduce the costs of using some speech providers since the connection to the provider is delayed until speech is actually detected.
- Allow target-level headers on dial verb.
- Add support for handling incoming SIP REFER while in a dial verb.
- Additional parameters were added to the gather verb.
- Add rate limiting of API requests.
- Add support for redis user/password authentication.
- Rest outdial sometimes failed due to req.srf not properly set.
- When running on kubernetes, use sbc-sip service rather than pinging sbcs.
- Use registered contact as uri when sending to user.
- Disable DNS caching on Kubernetes when routing calls from SBC to feature servers to prevent intermittent failures when service endpoints change.
- Available now on AWS Marketplace
- Deploy to Kubernetes using this Helm chart
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org