Release Date: Dec 12, 2021
- Add support for Microsoft as a speech synthesis and recognition vendor.
sip:referverb to support initiating a blind call transfer.
- Reduce the number of media anchors on bridged calls by removing Freeswitch from media path when possible.
- Add support for Subspace sip teleports.
sayverb now supports loop=forever.
- REST outdial handles 302 Redirect response and supports
- Add support for muting and unmuting non-moderators in a conference.
- Add support for conference members joining a conference in an initially muted state.
- SBC SIP and RTP servers now deployed in autoscale groups for improved and easier scalability on AWS.
- Update to aes-256-cbc algorigthm for encrypting some data.
- Allow application to specify a SIP trunk for outdial when multiple carriers are configured.
- Improved UI for adding Carriers.
- Add support for SIP proxies that add X-Forwarded-For header
enqueuetask was only invoking
waitUrla single time.
gathertask throws an error about missing speech credentials even when only dtmf input is requested.
dialtask was not clearing max call time when dial completes.
- remove sensitive info from logs.
- various bugfixes in
- fix error responses for sms.
- fix Stripe integration bug.
- fix bug in some re-Invite scenarios.
- Available now on AWS Marketplace
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org