Release Date: August 13, 2021
- You can now monitor your queues in real-time. At the account level, you can specify a webhook that is called whenever a member joins or leaves a queue. This enables, for isntance, the possibility of building a webrtc client that shows active state of callers in queue.
- You can now retrieve pcap files from the web UI for your recent calls, in order to see the detailed SIP signaling.
- if waitUrl of enqueue task includes leave but caller is dequeued before leave is reached, ignore leave
- enqueue queue_result = bridged if queued call was answered
- selecting FS to handle createMessage api was improved
- (hosted platform) add limits for adding account-level resources
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org